Great Decisions is America’s largest discussion program on world affairs. The program involves reading the Great Decisions Briefing Book, watching a DVD and meeting in a discussion group. This non-partisan, grassroots model adopted more than 50 years ago, continues today with tens of thousands of participants taking part in discussions nationwide annually.
Informal discussion group meetings will be held at the Museum monthly starting in February, with a break over the summer. Sunday dates of the meetings will be determined at the introductory session on January 13th at 2:00pm. The only cost is the purchase of the Great Decisions Briefing Book. Couples can share the book.
Topics for the 2019 session are:
• Refugees and Global Migration
• The Middle East: Regional Disorder
• Nuclear Negotiations: Back to the Future?
• The Rise of Populism in Europe
• Decoding U.S.-China Trade
• Cyber Conflict and Geopolitics
• The United States and Mexico: Partnership Tested
• State of the State Department and Diplomacy
No registration is necessary to attend the January 13 introductory meeting. For more information, contact Jerry Sisser at email@example.com or 419-422-0302.