- Programs & Events
- Get Involved
- Our Campus
The DeWald-Funk House was moved to the Museum campus in 2009. The DeWald-Funk House is not native to Hancock County but is of a traditional style that was commonly found in this area. Built in the mid-to-late 1860’s, the house is representative of the Civil War-Era houses in Findlay, and serves as a link between the log cabins of this area’s early settlement years and the grand homes of the Victorian Era.
The house was moved from Bascom, Ohio and fully restored by the Hancock County Preservation Guild in the 1990’s.