Findlay High School was built in 1901 on the northwest corner of West Main Cross and South Cory Street. The original building was razed in 1938 for the construction of the auditorium. The auditorium was an addition to the Findlay Senior High School, which was built around 1925 as an addition to the original high school building. The Auditorium was used for plays, concerts, and many other entertainments. The High School became Central Junior High School when the current high school building opened in 1964. The Auditorium was saved and is still a part of the Marathon Performing Arts Center, where it continues to bring us entertainment!