- Programs & Events
- Get Involved
- Our Campus
Construction on this most recent addition to the Museum’s campus was completed in 2014. The Annex was made possible by Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company and many donors to the Museum’s Capital Campaign.
It illustrates the historical ties of corporations like Marathon and Cooper to the City of Findlay and the important roles that the gas and oil boom ad transportation industry played in the development of the community. The building is home to the Museum’s automobile collection, including three, rare Grant cars manufactured between 1914 and 1918.